Friday 16 March 2012

Hello you and your comedy face.

Welcome to LeicesterComedyScene, a weblog (or 'blog' as the kids would call it as they're knifing you in the balls and uploading it to YouTube) all about the comedy scene in Leicester. The clue's in the title.
Obviously there's bugger all on here at the moment, but over the coming months I hope to be bothered enough to put up any news of upcoming live shows heading Leicester's way, and post my own reviews of shows I've managed to get off my arse and see. That way you can come here for all your local comedy news and not have to trawl around endless venue sites and search underpopulated generic listings sites.
Well that's the plan anyway. We'll see how it goes shall we?

1 comment:

  1. I don't live in Leicester, but I do have a comedy face. I will be watching this blog with interest :D

    ReplyDelete